Ditto that sentiment.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from pcp416801pcs.martnz01.ga.comcast.net (68.47.38.123) on Wednesday, December 25, 2002 at 4:48pm :

In Reply to: Merry Christmas my fellow Indyfans! posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from edtntnt8-port-194.dial.telus.net (161.184.198.194) on Wednesday, December 25, 2002 at 2:30pm :

I was sort of hoping that someone would beat me to the punch of posting some seasons greetings here. Thanks, Brett.

"So this is Christmas"--I still manage to hear that tune every year, and it still never fails to sort of mess me up a little. Maybe the singer doesn't mean it the way it sounds, but I'm always doing a little bit of soul searching when I hear it. Yeah, "What have I done?" "What have WE done?"

This past year hasn't been one of the high points of my tenure on Earth, so it aches just a little more this year.......

Heh, I do have to smile though--I received two great gifts from two different buddies that show that they really DO care and know me well--two giant rolls of the miracle drug duct tape. Gotta dig it.

As hoped for in years past, guys--enjoy, but watch each other's back in the days ahead. There are still plenty of bad boys out there, and if I were them, I'd love nothing more than to mess us up when we're fat and happy and getting our peace on Earth/good will towards men groove on.

Anyway, melodrama aside; Merry Everything!

Let's be careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com