PS2 - March?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from mail.bauerpublishing.com (209.178.193.64) on Thursday, January 16, 2003 at 3:45pm :

In Reply to: Hmm... PS2? posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Thursday, January 16, 2003 at 1:19pm :

Micah, I noticed that the most recent gallery of screenshots posted on the game site is from the PS2 version - I'm guessing that LucasArts is releasing the Xbox and PC first and the PS2 a bit later, much like they did with some of the recent Star Wars games (Clone Wars came out for Nintendo first and then PS2, Bounty Hunter came out for PS2 first and then Gamecube).

Gamestop.com is listing the Xbox release date as 2/18 and PS2 release date as 3/25...

I want it for PS2 but I have an Xbox also and I'm not sure I'll be able to wait...

:
: : Pre-Order Indiana JonesŪ and the Emperor's Tomb? for PC or Xbox and receive a light up "spiral" pen featuring the game logo. Free shipping and handling is also included!*

: Does this mean the PS2 version is coming later than the Xbox version? Damn it! The website lists all three platforms (Xbox, PC, PS2) with a Spring 2003 release date.

: --Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com