Re: Cool.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from cae26-117-201.sc.rr.com (66.26.117.201) on Monday, January 20, 2003 at 9:55pm :

In Reply to: Cool. posted by Operator Jake from cas01.mtsano01.ga.comcast.net (68.47.0.7) on Sunday, January 19, 2003 at 2:49am :

: And as you share that they need to make up for #5, I more or less feel the same way about the last Mad Max.

Yeah, I would like to see Max go out with a bang. I appreciate that they tried something different with Thunderdome, but the attempt to repeat the savior theme of Road Warrior was a bit much. (Translation: Feral Kid was cool, but those lost children just got on my nerves.)

: Well, thanks for the good news. And I've got faith that the Eye of the Tiger can come through one more time (or at least the Burning Heart, just about to burst).

The only problem is that this one won't feature Apollo or Mickey. However, it is supposed to have cameos by Clubber and Drago.

Now, if you haven't already, get off the computer and go buy the new Rocky game.

If you only fight Spider Rico, Big Yank Ball, and Clubber Lang, there's your 50 bucks right there.

If you let Apollo avenge himself on Drago, well, that's just priceless.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com