Well

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Monday, January 27, 2003 at 10:04pm :

In Reply to: Just to add... posted by Sean from d221-216-98.systems.cogeco.net (216.221.81.98) on Monday, January 27, 2003 at 8:31pm :

On a recent 'Ultimate Collector' program on HGTv, there was a collector who was considered the 'ultimate collector' of SW material, and he had video of him going to Tunsia to the locations that the original SW movie was shot, as well as the location Raiders scenes were shot, and though well weather worn, the locations were indeed still there and could be recognized. He came home with quite a few excellent items for his collection, so yes, it is possible that these items are real, but as has been stated, buyers should ALWAYS be beware of things that seem a bit to good to be true. Most of the times they are. It's a pity, because those that are real get passed over because of the practice of a few. Regards. Michaelson

:
: The "Lars Garage" "prop" from AOTC??? That structure is still standing, if I'm not mistaken, for EPIII to shoot at...at least I haven't heard that it was demolished (and I'm fairly in the loop).

: Know what though? If some poor dope is stupid enough to bid on these, good on him; he knows some sucker will snap these up...

: SPREAD THE WORD!
: Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com