Indiana Jones Ultimate Score (just read it)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben Friend of Indy from 12-220-64-210.client.insightBB.com (12.220.64.210) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 at 9:06pm :

Okay, it's this simple: We all want the treatment of the Raiders score for TOD and LC. If and when they are done, how would you do the tracks? Show what music you want and apply track titles. I'll show my examples here, and you guys follow my lead.

TOD:
1.Main Titles/Anything Goes (self explanatory)
2.Chaos at Club Obi-Wan (music from end of Anything Goes to about the time they jump out the window)
3.The Streets of Shanghai/Nice Try, Lao Che (music from then until sometime in the plane)
4.Slalom at Mt. Humol (same as on original)
5.The Village/Escaped Prisoner/Fortune and Glory (music from the time when the raft drifts to the bank to the end of the music with Indy and Short Round on the hill)
6.Going to Pankot (Short Round's Theme) (music from the beginning of the elephant mounting scene to right before camp)
7.Reaching Pankot (next morning to outside pankot)
8.Dining with the Maharajah (introduction of maharajah and the banquet)
9.Nocturnal Activities (in willie's bedroom and fight in indy's room)
10.Bug Tunnel and Spike Trap (where did trap come from?)
11.The Temple of Doom (you know what it is)
12.The Sankara Stones/The Mines (Indy investigating and finding the kids, in the cage)
13.Waking From the Black Sleep (short round escaping, willie getting sacrificed, indy waking sequence)
14.Slave Children's March/Conveyor Belt Fight (self explanatory)
15.Mine Cart Chase/Water!/To the Bridge (to just before welcome)
16. Finale and End Credits (welcome to the end credits)

LC:

1.Indy's Very First Adventure (same as original)
2.Getting the Fedora/Portugese Coast, 1938 (end of original to just before college)
3.Grail Legend/The Diary (in the office to the end of the scene at Indy's Dad's)
4.Travelling to Venice (don't trust anyone to getting to venice)
5.X Marks the Spot/The Knight's Tomb (searching for the numbers to the end of the catacombs)
6.Motorboat Chase (self explanatory)
7.Castle Brunwald/Finding Dad/She's a (from going to Castle Brunwald to the end of the scene in the other room)
8.Donovan (next scene)
9.Saying Goodbye/The Floor's on Fire (I think you guys can figure those out ;)
10.Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra (same as original)
11.The Quest for the Grail (that was for blasphemy scene)
12.No Ticket
13.Turning Around/Charlemagne (we're turning around, getting to the plane, I remembered my charlemagne)
14.No Silver Medal/Tanks (no silver medal, seeing the tanks, out of range, no camels)
15.The Steel Beast (full version of In the Belly of the Steel Beast)
16.Five Minutes (Indy and Henry on the cliff)
17.Canyon of the Crescent Moon/Beheading/What Do You Believe? (canyon, head chopping,dad getting shot)
18.Breath of God, Word of God, Path of God (the trials)
19.Grail Knight/Choosing Poorly (Grail temple)
20.Saving Dad/Crossing the Seal/Let it Go (healing the wound, crossing the seal)
21.End Credits

Post your version and comment on mine.
21.End Credits

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: