Indy DVDs this year?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rik Duel from 095.b.007.syd.iprimus.net.au (210.50.177.95) on Monday, February 10, 2003 at 4:04pm :

From Ain't It Cool:

" Another reader wrote in to tell us that there were further rumors of the release of INDIANA JONES on DVD this week, and I’ll let him tell you where he heard it:
Hey Harry.

I was a little surprised that I didn't read anything about this on AICN... Paramount has announced the INDIANA JONES movies on DVD!

Check it out! This came from DVD Review...

February 4, 2003

A slew of major announcements have come in over the weekend. Many of which contain very little in the way of details, but all of which we would be negligent in not reporting. First from Paramount Home Entertainment comes two highly anticipated trilogies. Jack Ryan finally gets the anamorphic treatment, as The Hunt For Red October, Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger are re-released with improved transfers and interviews with the cast and crew. Far more anticipated is the release in late 2003 of The Indiana Jones Trilogy. No details at all are available on the set, but will start surfacing soon. "

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com