Posted by Young Mr. 'Don't Call me Junior!' Jones from pm3-01-134.libby.org on February 18, 1998 at 20:49:26:
IMHO, these are the best lines from the Indy films, and the Indiana Jones games.
10. "10 beads might give you size-ten antlers. Just a thought."--Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis reffering to the amount of orichalcum power beads that were going to be used to turn a nazi into a "god".
9. "That's for blashphemy."--Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, Henry Sr, after slapping Indy for saying "Jesus Christ..."
8. "Look what you did! I can't believe what you just---" The Last Crusade, Henry Sr., after Indy shoots a few nazis
7. "An army that carries the ark before it, is invincible." Raiders
6. "I suddenly remembered my Charlemagne, let my armies be the rocks, and the trees, and the birds in the sky." Henry Sr. after using a flock of seagulls to down a nazi plane.
5. "Only the penitent man will pass...." Indy, in the grail's first challenge.
4. "He chose...poorly." The Grail Knight stating the obvious, after Donovan drank from the false Grail.
3. "We named the DOG Indiana!" Henry Sr. "Hahahah! Indy is named after the dog." Sallah
2. SNAKES! I hate SNAKES!--Raiders
1. DON'T CALL ME JUNIOR!--The Last Crusade
Post a Followup: