Re: Star Wars Following

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark from pool-207-205-236-129.dlls.grid.net on January 11, 1999 at 11:48:17:

In Reply to: Star Wars Following posted by Groo on January 11, 1999 at 09:40:31:

: Star Wars has/had it all - including Indy masquerading as Han Solo. I believe however, that Indy fans aren't quite as creepy and nausia inducing as the majority of Star Wars fanATICS.
: Live Long and..OOOPPS ER I mean May the Schwarz be... dammit I mean Force..oh just forget it Regards,
: Groo

I agree that the majority of Star Wars fans are pretty bizarre, not all of them- I've been one since the start, but I don't center my whole existence around it. Proof I am not a Star Wars geek-

#1. I have never had any problems with females.
#2. I do not carry a backpack around everywhere(I don't even own one).
#3. I do not sleep in a race car bed.
#4. I moved out of my parents house at 17.
#5. I actually liked the Special Edition more than the originals.

These people are probably the reason why Harrison Ford made the claim that he hated Star Wars. Of course Star Trek fanatics are a bit worse, at a local convention, groups of fans dressed as Klingons, and fans dressed in Federation clothes, actually got into a fist fight with each other, now THAT is nausea inducing! It's nice to see that there is a fan base out there(Indy) that appears within the limits of sanity, at least I assume this is right!

Mark

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]