don't choose poorly

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from ool-4353d78a.dyn.optonline.net (67.83.215.138) on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 at 9:04pm :

In Reply to: I know how you feel. . . posted by Tyree from cache-db02.proxy.aol.com (205.188.208.38) on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 at 12:18pm :

After thinking it over for months I ended up breaking down and getting an Xbox to sit next to my PS2 because of a few games: Buffy, Star Wars Jedi Outcast and the upcoming Star Wars Knights o'the Old Republic.

I'm happy with my Xbox, it's been well worth it but still if the PS2 and Xbox versions were coming out on the same day - I'd get the PS2 version. But now that the release dates are so far apart, I'll be getting it for the Xbox.

So the moral of the story is if there are any other Xbox only games you want - GET AN XBOX!!

: I am really jealous listening to all the X Box owners tell of their great adventures in far off lands... its enough to make me want to run out and purchase one to compliment my PS2... I wonder if I could convince my wife... hhmmm... after all Valentines Day is just around the corner.

: graml, where have you been? Its nice to see you back... it recalls the heady days of yore when either you or bud-arc would have something smart-@$$ to say to everyone! AAhhhh, those were the days! Where is bud-arc anyhoo? Any one heard from him in a while?

: Cheers all!

: Tyree

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com