Just a warning - "Supershadow"...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JerryKing from w3cache2.icm.edu.pl (193.219.28.146) on Saturday, February 15, 2003 at 1:00pm :

I don't know how widespread this knowledge is, but I thought I'd better post a warning about him, just in case. Anyway, if you don't know, Mickey S. "Supershadow" has apparently entered the world of Indy. Supershadow is, err, _allegedly_, a conman and/or a delusional psychopath who's been plaguing just about every "Star Wars" website for quite some time. He's an individual who claims, among others, to be close friends with George Lucas, to be able to forward any idea sent by the visitors of his site to George, to have written Episode I and II drafts, to have rewritten Lucas's versions, and much more. Recently, he's added an Indy IV section to his site. I have no doubt that he will be trying to dupe some gullible Indy fans into buying the "membership" to the "deluxe section" of his site, and he'll have fake rumors, fake photos and fake "leaked" Indy IV "draft scripts" there, as he's been doing with all prequels of Star Wars earlier (and still does, with Episode III). So - just steer clear of Supershadow, and if you hear any rumors that came from him, well - they're worth as much as he is.

You can find an old summary of Superhadow's activities reg. SW e.g. here - http://groups.google.com/groups?q=supershadow&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=FoZJ4.3556%24GP3.31268%40typhoon.nyroc.rr.com&rnum=2

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com