I am a shadowy reflection of you...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tyree from spider-tm013.proxy.aol.com (152.163.197.48) on Saturday, February 15, 2003 at 1:33pm :

it would take just a nudge to push you out of the light...

Have I fallen from the purer faith? Turned to the Dark Side?

Maybe. . .

Well, those of you with a Playstation who despise XBox will think so. Reference my earlier post (below), I went out and got an XBox along with the Indy demo from XBox magazine! For those of you with limited funds, I want to let you know that several shops I went into sell a "factory refurbished" XBox for $129.99!! It comes with the same factory warranty as a new XBox, so I thought, what the heck?

I eagerly took my new prize home, where, a la graml, I discovered I did not have enough plugs to incorporate the XBox into my set up. But for the sake of Indy, I unplugged the good ol' Playstation Deux (just until I can come up with another set-up), plugged in XBox, inserted the Indy demo, and immediately fell in love. I noticed that my hands actually shook with anticipation as I watched the intro mini-commercial for the game, and after I finished drooling, began playing. Wow... what a game. The soundtrack is great! You can almost hear strains of familiar cuts from the trilogy, and the gameplay is great. How awesome it was to get into a fistfight with two bad dudes (where I began to get my butt wupped), and in true Indy fashion, the picked up a nearby chair, where I clobbered one guy, before smashing a wine filled bottle over the head of bad guy #2!! What attention to detail! The health-replenishing canteen is such a cool idea! And, to back up a bit, it was so much fun engaging in fisticuffs, that I actually took on all comers bare handed! Well, except the time I picked up the shovel and cracked it over some poor villian's head! Indy's no fool, you know. Well, to make a long story short, I too am simply amazed by this game, and eagerly await its release!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com