Re: Hey Tyree!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tyree from cache-mtc-ak02.proxy.aol.com (64.12.96.199) on Saturday, February 22, 2003 at 10:37pm :

In Reply to: Hey Tyree! posted by graml from user-2iveuu9.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.123.201) on Friday, February 21, 2003 at 7:00am :

Graml-

That whole, "it belongs in a museum!" nearly crossed my keyboard, too! That cracks me up... if you ever get out Chicago way, lemme know... there is this cool museum called Air Classics that has a whole bunch of WORKING WWII and Korean War aircraft, and they occasionally bring passengers up when they fly. I bet we could work something out. By the way, how quick do you think they would kick us out if we both showed up in Indy gear, screaming, "There's a big snake in the plane, Jock!"

Cheers,

Tyree

: If you do manage to talk your way into a ride on the Flying Fortress, why not bring along your old buddy graml, eh? Yeah, maybe his plan is to collect first and THEN learn. I'm waiting for him to kick himself when he recalls that Me-262 he passed up. (wink wink) A wise man once told me that rule number one for collectors is to actually collect what you like. I hope this Paul Allen guy likes aircraft; or at least can appreciate them as art objects.
: I debated whether or not to include the statement "it belongs in a museum!", but decided it would be too corny...
: -graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com