09:10 HRS - the time bought IJ&TET - NO SPOILERS

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from d221-216-98.systems.cogeco.net (216.221.81.98) on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 at 6:07am :

In Reply to: at last, this day is upon us posted by Donovan from mail.bauerpublishing.com (209.178.193.64) on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 at 4:56pm :

Hey Donovan - well, as you can see by my subject line I purchased it yesterday morning. I habe to wait thorugh 8 1/2 hours of work + 1 hour car drive to get home to play.

I'm overyl satisfied, I did notice a little slow down when there are multiple enemies on screen, which, if this were a PS2 only game I could understannd (ahem). Who cares though - Contra on the NES was FULL of slow down & is still one of the best games of all time.

Anyway, there are HUGE improvements from the demo, such as smoother character animation & better sound. When Indy climbs a ledge or onto the box, it looks great, unlike the demo which was a little bit choppy.

I've only had the time to play through the first 4 levels in Ceylon...and was eaten REPEATEDLY by those goddamn crocodiles.

Bastards ruined by night.

Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com