Re: hey G!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben Friend of Indy from 12-220-64-210.client.insightBB.com (12.220.64.210) on Sunday, March 02, 2003 at 9:01pm :

In Reply to: hey G! posted by Meg from cache-ra08.proxy.aol.com (152.163.188.8) on Sunday, March 02, 2003 at 7:59pm :

: Things have been going really well. I was working a lot for a while, but now I'm focusing more on school, and getting back into auditioning for things.You never know, maybe I'll be in the next Indy movie. So it's pretty exciting! Another bit of exciting news is that I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world, who I've been for nine months now! He treats me like a princess, and he is also an Indyfan! In fact I think his next "surprise" is going to be Idiana Jones and the Emperor's tomb! He had gotten me the demo when it first came out and he told me he was going to get me roses, but he figured I'd like the demo more =)
: That's really funny that you were reading the story too. I was trying to explain it to my boyfriend, but it just doesn't make sense unless you were involed. It still makes me laugh, with all the forum inside jokes, like when one of the characters was snickering at Groo's parting post. Those were good times! Well, I hope things are good with you also. It's good to see someone I know around the forum. I stop by a lot, but I feel a little out of place, so I usually never post.But, I might just start to post again, who knows! Take Care.

: Meg

Hmm, I wonder if Gandalf is calling us back together, for I too just a few weeks ago reread "Stranger in the Plane"! It's good to see you again!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com