Re: TOD disk rupture

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Monday, March 10, 2003 at 4:14pm :

In Reply to: Re: TOD disk rupture posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Friday, March 07, 2003 at 5:34pm :

Interesting!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

: I do remember that this injury REALLY ticked Ford off, as he as doing a LOT of his own stunts in TofD, and it was during his time off that they filmed the window fall scene from the Club Obi Wan. Ford wanted to do that drop from canopy to canopy, but unfortunately was unable to do so because of his back. The stuntmen were concerned for Ford, and told him that by him doing these stunts, it was cutting into their salary (it really wasn't, as they were paid whether they did the stunt or just stood around), so he backed off. Regards. Michaelson

:
: : : This was actually stated in a tribute book to Spielberg regarding the elephant injury.

: : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

: : I know that (there were no bears in TOD). My point was that at the time (in 1983), Lucasfilm spread the misleading rumor. Cheers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com