a little help...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from ool-4353d78a.dyn.optonline.net (67.83.215.138) on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 at 8:04pm :

In Reply to: My Quest Is finished. . . posted by Tyree from cache-rp07.proxy.aol.com (152.163.189.172) on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 at 12:24pm :

I'm no Marcus or Sallah but I might be able to help - which 4 artifacts are you missing?

: Woo Hoo!! I just completed Emperor's Tomb! What an awesome game! It would have made a terrific movie, too, actually. The only problem is that I cannot enjoy the game to its fullest, as I cannot find the last 4 or so artifacts, keeping me from a "hidden bonus". Any help out there as to locating these bad boys? Anyone know of any on-line hints (that I would now feel comfortable consulting, as I've beaten the meat part of the game)?

: Well, to all who seek the Heart of the Dragon, good luck, you're gonna need it... "Trust me"

: And don't give up when Von Beck is trying to crush you beneath the treads of his tank!! Whew! If you've beaten the game, you know what I mean.

: Cheers!

: Tyree

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com