Re: Infernal Machine

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark from pool-209-138-62-229.dlls.grid.net on January 13, 1999 at 02:53:23:

In Reply to: Infernal Machine posted by Groo on January 12, 1999 at 20:32:02:

: I was just at the Indy3D site and was horrified to see that it would be 64 days until Lusasarts is going to release this game!!??!! What ever happened to 3rd Qtr. 98???? Is there some drastic change to the game that has to be done or is Lucas trying to get all his revenues flowing in at the same time - this would be about the same time that "Episode 1" is staged to be released, unless they follow suit and push back the release date another 3 months?!?!?! Does anyone know why the release for the game was changed?
: Pulling my hair out waiting Regards,
: Groo

LucasArts never seems to release things when they say- they also pushed Star Wars Force Commander back almost a whole year! They have several games that are in line to be released, almost all of them had release dates that were pushed back. I think that they are just trying to space the bigger titles apart by a couple months each so they could stay on top of the game charts throughout the year. When the big craze of Rogue Squadron calms down(which is definitely one of their best), they will release the next one or two in line- which I think is X-Wing Alliance and then Infernal Machine.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]