Answers from Indy and the Black Idol Guys

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andrew from pm023-24.dialip.mich.net on January 15, 1999 at 13:15:29:

In Reply to: Questions for Indy and the Black Idol Guys posted by Senor Palomar on January 15, 1999 at 10:59:35:

Sorry, but i haven't been here in a while...
Currently a website is under construction. I will post its url as soon as it is completed. A copy of the script? Sorry. I don't want to release my script at this time. When I do, I will make it available on our website. The budget? Well, as much as we want to spend on it. So for, I have invested about $850.00 of my own money into the film. This total will undoubtably go up and up and up. I will be happy to answer any more questions about our film. Oh, and since I'm not releasing the script yet... here's a little something to hold you over..
The year is 1933 and Nazi agents are getting closer to finding the Black Idol, a legendary artifact from the dawn of time that contains the very essence to evil. The Nazi's want it for the upcoming war and only two men can stop them... Indiana Jones and Remy Baudouin are back for one last adventure together. From South America to the island of Kursk, Indy and Remy are battling dangerous Nazis, dodging deadly booby traps, and running for their lives. The race is on for Indiana Jones and the Black Idol. COMING SOON!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]