Re: More scripts!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bryan Carter from 11.gate1.yokota.attmil.ne.jp on January 16, 1999 at 03:52:20:

In Reply to: Re: More scripts! posted by walker on January 15, 1999 at 06:25:56:

There is an on-line script store with Indy scripts. I ordered and received the following from them about 6 months ago:

Indiana Jones and the Saucer Men from Mars by Jeb Stuart(this ones is SOOO bad I can't believe it was even considered)

Indiana Jones and the Sword of Arthur by Jeff Boam (the best of the bunch)

Indiana Jones IV by Chris Columbus (this is the fabled Monkey King script). It had some good elements but the ending was really bad. Actually it claims to be Indy IV but I believe it was actually a rough draft for Indy III because some of the things like the tank chase were in it.

They were $15 each. The website is: www.scriptshack.com
They are advertising one that I just ordered called Indiana Jones and the Lost Continent by Jeff Boam.

The others aren't listed anymore, but since the ones I received were photocopies, I'm guessing he still has them. If you are interested, just e-mail him and find out if they are still available.

The only bad thing about the site is that they don't have an on-line order. You have to fill out the form for the order, but still have to pay by check or money order, therefore the scripts won't get sent until the check you have written has cleared. however, like I said earlier I did order and receive the 3 mentioned above so this guy is trustworthy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]