Re: Max McCoy from beginning to....End? :(

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bryan from 23.gate3.yokota.attmil.ne.jp on January 16, 1999 at 19:13:47:

In Reply to: Max McCoy from beginning to....End? :( posted by Wass on January 07, 1999 at 19:37:12:

If any writer has a grasp on who Indiana Jones is, it is McCoy. I hope he sticks around for a few more adventures.

: many of you have wondered how Max McCoy actually got to write his Indiana novels (I especially like the phlosophers stone, good story and he signed it for me in person!)
: anyways I live about a mile from Oswego, Kansas (those of you should know it from Indianna Jones and the Hollow Earth that McCoy wrote)
: anyways he began writing western books, and also he went to college at Pittsburg State University.
: He was very lucky to get the job because it was determination and hard work that got Max where he is now. He is facinated with many oddities (okay knowledge of everything) and he is well known for his research especially in the Indiana Jones Novels.(but it was his research in his early Novels such as The Sixth Rider that helped him become part of the Indiana Jones saga of writers)
: You all know this but when he was at my school a couple month's ago I had the oppurtunity to get some autographs and info....
: Such as (Yes YOU KNOW this)
: There will be an Indy four before 2001 and it will bring back memories of the first and best Indy movie. More action, more mystery, but he assured no more Government warehouses..
: Sadly since Marcus has died, but this will tie in with the new Indy movie in which Marcus may help Indy out in a supernatural matter in one part of the movie (he didn't want to go into details but mostly all he knows is that there will be a new movie and a special editon
: Indy trilogy which yu also all know...
: Also he talked about his new book which will be out soon..
: He regrets it may be hi last novel, but it will be his best he assured me..
: (he wishes it could be Indy 4 instead of a novel he said jokingly, so we can fianally get Mr. Ford back in the hat instead of writing a script from scratch)
: But if the public supports his novels he may get a renewed contract, if all us Indy fans could get together and demand he get his contract renewed! like a petition) thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]