Re: Questions,Questions,Questions

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sandbagger1 from ws810fdd.gsfc.nasa.gov on February 20, 1998 at 08:46:43:

In Reply to: Questions,Questions,Questions posted by Sakis on February 19, 1998 at 13:27:58:

: Can anyone answer these questions:
: 4 Are there any pictures from the presentation of Indy's jacket and fedora at the Smithsonian? I want to know.
There were so many reporters snapping photos that the scene itself made the news that night (I live in the DC area), so there MUST
be photos somewhere. A couple of times, Harrison Ford even pulled the brim of the hat up and made goofy faces!

: 5 Has anyone visited the Smithsonian? Has he seen these "artifacts" and what did they really look like? I want to know.
Yes, and they look about like you would expect. The Smithsonian has LOTS of film stuff (The Ruby Slippers are very popular),
and they don't look as...dazzling in person, but they are cool nonetheless. The whip, jacket and hat, along with other things,
just returned to the Smithsonian from a tour of the country the Smithsonian sponsored, and are back at the National Museum
of American History. If any fans are headed to DC, drop me an email, and I will show them around town. I love to do it!

: Hope I haven't bored you with all these questions but as a true Indy fan I WANT TO KNOW. Could someone answer me, please?

Paul Nelson
pnelson1#csc.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: