Re: Young Indiana Jones

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on January 18, 1999 at 11:46:42:

In Reply to: Young Indiana Jones posted by Tevya (the Fiddler) on January 18, 1999 at 07:32:42:

: I was wondering what people thought about a site dedicated to Indiana Jones Trading cards? Like one with lists of all the cards and a message board where you could post what cards you need and what you would be willing to trade for them. And if somebody who has a lot of Star Wars cards, or knows a lot about them wanted to host a sister site that would be great, the two sites could work together and be like the same format and stuff. Email me at fiddler@micron.net and tell me what you think about a site like this. Or just reply to this message.

Not real sure myself how much activity you'd have on such a site. There were so few cards made, one set for Raiders and one for T of D, none for Last Crusade. There are the YIJC cards floating around everywhere, but without the videos release to go with them, you're working from memory on what card went with what. They continue to crank out SW cards like sausage, so they can afford to have such a link. You'd have to have something like that definately as a side location, to my thinking. Just my opinion. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]