Re: Dawson's Creek & Indy

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on January 18, 1999 at 12:14:46:

In Reply to: Dawson's Creek & Indy posted by sas on January 18, 1999 at 03:56:14:

: I don't know how many of you have seen the TV show Dawson's Creek or how the series is going on - it just started three weeks ago in German television. I found it very funny that the main character (Dawson) is such a Spielberg fan and that he owns really rare Indy posters. I watched some sequences playing in Dawson's room in slow motion and found at least three Indy posters but I think there are more. One from Last Crusade is the pre-movie poster showing only Connery's head and that is worth more that $100 (on ebay). Isn't it funny that a character that must have been six years old in 1989 owns such rare stuff?

: sas c|:)

I was 8 years old then and I still haven't got that poster!
Maybe he bought it from eBay or got it from an older friend? I only watched Dawson's Creek when that boy is in his room and don't understand something: Why does he hang 2 posters in the closet on the back of the doors? I never do that because I don't see the posters then, so what's fun about that!? Or does he change that much from clothes?
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]