Hat Works project report

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on January 19, 1999 at 16:09:57:

Well, my Broner fedora returned from the Hat Works folks, and words are hard to come by. They have absolutely captured the exact shape and design of the Last Crusade fedora photo that I sent them to a tee. I was so pleased, I have sent them my other Broner to duplicate the work so I'll have a backup fedora just in case. To recap very quickly (excues the pun), they reblocked and shaped to a long oval, trimmed the brim to a dimensional cut, and replaced the ribbon with the correct width and color. Since I had sent them a brand new hat, the lining didn't need replaced nor the hat cleaned, though they can do all that too. They are still pulling together all the information for me regarding price sheet for their different services, hat acquisition for those who don't ahve a fedora to start off with, reblocking instructions, ribbon replacement and dyeing services, etc., so I still don't have that in hand yet. I have taken several pictures, and will submit them with my write up to the Indy Diggs just as soon as I can. I can only say that it was well worth the wait, and that these folks are definately craftsman. More to come. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]