Re: Indy Lighters

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on January 19, 1999 at 17:03:47:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Lighters posted by Jock Lindsay on January 19, 1999 at 16:58:24:

: : : In case you missed Mr. Magnoli's post about the lighters here's a reminder. I'll be happy to carry on the proud tradition that my colleague started and supply any Indy fan with the indy lighter for $35+s/h. I also have an original hand made Ra headpiece made by Mr. Magnoli if any one is interested in purchasing it. You can contact me at jason_hicks@yahoo.com with comments, questions, or orders.

: : As a owner of one of these, I do highly recommend them as being absolutely correct in all details to the Last Crusade Zippo. I purchased mine from Indiana Magnoli, and have been completely satisfied. It is currently riding in my Wested jacket pocket as I write this. (By the way, are you the infamous Mr. Hicks from the Darius series?) Regards. Michaelson

: The very same! Thanks for the wonderful endorsement.

You're welcome, but I'm only reporting what I've experienced, and it's an excellent product. And by the way, you did an EXCELLENT job in the series. Thoroughly enjoyed your work. Keep it up. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]