Re: Harrison Ford filming in my town!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jenny Day from buslab14.ghs.gladstone.k12.or.us on January 21, 1999 at 08:07:47:

In Reply to: Re: Harrison Ford filming in my town! posted by Kimberly on January 20, 1999 at 05:03:00:

Hi, I just wanted to correct you on something: the movie isn't called
Ransom Hearts, but RANDOM HEARTS. And I too can't wait 'till it comes
out! :)Jenny
----------------------------------------------------------------------
: Hello everyone......... I was doing a search of Harrison Ford and the movie Ransom Hearts on AOLNETFIND and this is the first thing that came up..........

: Yes, the movie "is" called Ransom Hearts and stars Harrison Ford and Kirsten Scott Thomas (English Patient and The Horse Whisperer). I am an actress/entertainer/model from Orlando and I was on the set of this up and coming movie this past Friday January 15, 1999 in Miami as an extra. Actually Miami, where they were filming a latin night club scene in this restaurant/club/bar called the Red Fish in Matheson Hammock Park in Coral Gables.

: Harrison is just as good looking in person and seems very nice.....seems very deep and thoughtful, very focused actually. Look for me in the movie when it comes out. I'm in the scene described above in the background probably seen behind the tango dancers on the dance floor. My pics are on my webpage at http://members.aol.com/KLP0822/Page1.html........so check it out and hopefully we'll see me on the big screen.

: It was great to find something about this on the net.

: Have a great New Year everyone.

: Ciao!!!!!!! Kimberly
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: