Re: Wested Jacket..Got Mine Today

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by illi smith from dialup302-pri.voicenet.com on January 21, 1999 at 22:48:50:

In Reply to: Wested Jacket..Got Mine Today posted by DrHose on January 19, 1999 at 18:03:21:

: WEll I got my jacket today..it only took two months....what can i say...the jacket fits and feels great...I highly recommend it. Only two little things...I wouldnt even call problems...First I wanted white satin on the inside..instead I got brown...which looks very nice so that's okay...second they forgot the studs to the snaps on the pockets...I have the top part on the flaps, but nothing to snap them to...but oh well..i'll never use those pockets anyway....that's what the shoulder bag is for...got any questions..let me know....feel free to email....later

I'm glad you like your jacket so much but I've got a question for you. I just received my jacket recently also but the sleeves seem a little long (they fall approximately across the center of the back of my hand) I've read where other people have had the same situation. How do the sleeves fit on your jacket and if they too are long, does anybody know if this is style of the jacket?

Enjoy the jacket, it really is worth the price
Illi Smith

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: