Wested Sleeves..previous post

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DrHose from pool-207-205-217-132.pbgh.grid.net on January 22, 1999 at 08:54:36:

Hi again everybody...I got a question regarding the sleeves on my new Wested coat. I had to call England because after I placed my order, I realized I had measured the sleeves incorrectly. The nice representative at Wested talked to me about the sleeves saying that as the jacket gets older the material around the elbow will begin to crease and get hard...they make the sleeves a little longer so that when this happens the arms are still the right length...have I mentioned how much I love my jacket?...and how nice it looks with the lucasfilm hat???:) By the way...as someone who had a fan club hat from many years ago, I must say that the new ones are much much nicer. The old ones were made of this cheap felt that wouldnt hold its shape. The new ones are much stiffer and very nice...I also picket up a david morgan whip from Azuma on Ebay..cant wait till it gets here...my outfit is almost complete...better get crackin on those shirts....later gators....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]