Re: Just my opinion...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on January 22, 1999 at 14:42:53:

In Reply to: Re: Just my opinion... posted by Groo on January 21, 1999 at 22:13:29:

People make movies for entertainment and the worst thing for a movie maker is that he/she gets bad comments for his/her movies.
When I read or hear all the bad comments of movies and then watch those movies, I always enjoy watching them. But when I look back I sometimes think "That could be better" or "Those stunts were bad" but most of the time don't care about those points. Like when I saw "Godzilla" (many bad comments) but I think that was a realy cool movie with some great effects but the plot wasn't so good but that doesn't bother me so much.
It realy annoys me when I hear people saying "That's not real" or "They used a dummy for that" while they are watching a movie. I never do that. But afterwards always want to know how they realy did that like when I saw Jurassic Park, I bought the book The making of JP and now I know how the did all those things and still love to watch that movie.

Now about TOD...
That was a great movie with good stunts, effects and jokes but maybe a litle darker than Raiders and Crusade and less believable but still a cool movie. (I think it's the most popular of the trilogy) I also love Crusade for the humor. I always have to laugh with all those jokes, every time again. And I think that Raiders (best of the 3) is a bit more serious but still with great humor.

So enjoy all the movies you see!
BTW: What would you say when you get all those complains about your work you love to do and worked so many hours on?

just my opinion
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: