Re: Raiders whoops

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nitzsche from 1Cust240.tnt23.sfo3.da.uu.net on January 23, 1999 at 22:34:13:

In Reply to: Re: Raiders whoops posted by ~The Raider~ on January 23, 1999 at 18:36:22:

:
: : : Just like me!
: : : I always enjoy watching the goofs in movies and it's always cool to find some new ones.
: : : Nobody ever saw the Raiders scene when Indy is chased by those Hovitos and you see a clear flat land between Indy and the Bi-Plane and then you see Indy hanging on that rope (from a tree) and then falls into the river from a small hill. Where does that hill come from?
: : : -Webley-

: : Whoops, Just watched that scene again and saw that Indy is running between some trees just after running through that clear land.
: : Only 17 and already have some black holes in my brain! Damn!
: : -Webley-

: Still, you look at Jock, who is glancing up. Then we see Indy is in a bit of a valley. Not only could Jock not phyiscally be able to see those trees, there is never a lake on the high ground when there is a valley in the area.

: ~The Raider

Never? Simply untrue. There are cases of a higher body of water than the surrounding area. Besides, it was a real location. Maybe the cuts were not very cohesive, but it could still have worked if you consider that Jock heard Indy yelling, saw him coming, then began moving the plane forward. Indy caught the plane on the move remember?--nitzsche

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]