Re: Ridiculous...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDIANA GJR from spider-wl054.proxy.aol.com on January 24, 1999 at 06:33:11:

In Reply to: Ridiculous... posted by Deirdre on January 24, 1999 at 02:53:08:

: : :
: : : : : tEMPLE OF DOOM BELIEVABLE??? HAH HA THATS A LAUGH- Tell you what jump out a plane in a life raft and if you live, then i will say all of TOD is believable.

: : : : That's true, but I still loved that part, very Spielberg. To me it seems like the differences(or feel)of the three movies reflected on who seemed to be in charge. Raiders was Lucas' baby, Temple seemed to be a pure Spielberg action flick, and Crusade appeared to be more of a collaboration of the two. After seeing several movies by both, this just seems a pretty good assumption in my opinion. Anyone else think so??

: : : : Mark

: : : You have to be kidding me to say that Temple of Doom is most beleivable. As for Indy 4 you are totally wrong. Since when has age stopped anyone in hollywood. I, myself are not influenced by the webs many rumors. I beleive only from the horses mouth! All three Indys i take to heart.
: : : P.S.( If your a true Temple of Doom fan, you will learn that Ford was apperently rushed into costume, making the movie a little less then it was supposed to be.)
: : : Take Care,
: : : G.J.R.

: : Are you sure that you are responding to MY letter? I never said TOD was most believable, I just said I loved that one scene. I didn't make any mention of Indy 4 or Harrison's age. Your response leaves me totally perplexed.

: : Mark

: --
: If Indy's movies were to be so believable...what fun would that be?
: Deirdre
Hey Mark,
The comment wasnt directed toward you. Thats really the point im trying to make Deidre! Take care guys,
G.J.R.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]