Re: "The Studio" Zippo

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Azuma from h182.s87.ts.hinet.net on January 24, 1999 at 08:28:52:

In Reply to: "The Studio" Zippo posted by DrHose on January 24, 1999 at 07:25:50:

I got my leather straps for my bags from London, they are perfact looking. I can send pic to you by e-mail. also I will give you the total of whip with shipping tomorrow. Thanks for your attention.

Azuma
PS. Where is studio? How can I contact with them?

: Hi there everybody. I picked up my zippo today from the studio...I know what you're saying, the studio has a slight higher price than the ones offered by Indy M., but the studio is only about an hour away from my house here in West by God Virginia, so I went for the instant gradification. The lighter is great...looks like it was taken right from Elsa's hand. Getting the lighter was almost an adventure in itself. As I put on my Wested, I took of for the city known as Lost City, WV. I braved the rain and horrible storms, passing through Lost River and a dozen little vilages and famrs. As I approached the general store, I pulled my fedora tightly on my head and went inside (Always looking for booby traps along the way) The gentleman behind the counter said, "I know what you're here for." As he handed me the lighter I forked over the cash...then suddenly a great boulder fell from the ceiling and Nazi's jumped out everywhere...As I escaped I thought, "All this for a lighter???" It was well worth it...I can already feel my luck begining to change...

:
: p.s. anybody know where to get a good strap for the shoulder bag????

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]