Re: saving private ryan is toooooooo violent, why should this be at the top of the oscar list

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Adam from spider-to024.proxy.aol.com on January 24, 1999 at 17:12:45:

In Reply to: Re: saving private ryan is toooooooo violent, why should this be at the top of the oscar list posted by blah on July 23, 1998 at 14:24:02:

: : :Get real! \what are you some teennie bopper. Caprio is a boy compared to the actors in Saving Private Ryan. My Dad was in Vietnam and that is what it was like. War is violent. Face it and Grow up. WAS PROTECTING HIS COUNTRY. BUT THE MOVIE SAVING PRIVATE RYAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL THING! I DONT THINK IT SHOULD GET AND NOMINATIONS FOR ANY KIND OF AWARD. THE MOVIE TITANIC CAPTURED PEOPLES HEARTS. SAVING PRIVATE RYAN IS GOING TO CAPTURE NIGHTMARES. DONT SEE IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. FOR ONE THING MY ENTIRE FAMILY FROM DIFFERENT STATES AGREED NOT TO SEE SAVING PRIVATE RYAN!!
: YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!stupid pooplicker

I will tell you that the movie deserves best picture. It was 100000000000 times better than that piece of crap Titanic. Titanic sucked. The acting was horrible, the actors were horrible, the only thing true about the story was that the ship sank. When it was over, I yelled to everybody in the theater that it sucked. Saving Private Ryan was a good story line followed by reality. It was a good indication of what war is like and should give the rest of you idiots a new respect for those boys who died for you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]