Re: Decieving The Blind

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark from pool-209-138-63-57.dlls.grid.net on January 25, 1999 at 01:45:14:

In Reply to: Re: Decieving The Blind posted by Anejo Joe on January 24, 1999 at 22:09:37:

: ---------------------------------------------
: I saw one go for $600 on eBay! In all fairness, it was pictured and described for what it was. The bidding went up to $300 until the last few minutes, when it instantly jumped to $600. That's over two Westeds! Or one Wested and a Herbert Johnson hat! You gotta wonder.

It may have been described and shown to be what it was, but really, the origin of the book is a major factor, which seems to always be left out. Example- I could sit here and describe this incredibly detailed Indiana Jones World Map that I have, the Indiana Jones logo emblazoned at the top, every country meticulously detailed, dotted lines stretching across the map, from one country to the next, showing various routes of travel just like in the movies!. This is no hand made item- this is the officially licensed Indiana Jones Map!! Sounds pretty nice huh? OOPS!- did I forget to mention that it's part of the Adventures of Indiana Jones RPG game?! Of course if you knew that, it would lessen the appeal, just like the Crusade game is to the diary.

Mark

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]