Re: Alden boots in Carmel

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on January 25, 1999 at 07:45:37:

In Reply to: Re: Alden boots in Carmel posted by red four on January 24, 1999 at 14:23:32:

: Thanks for the reply. I've called them since I posted, and found that they have to order them anyway(they don't keep them in stock). I'm considering going over there anyway to have my shoe size checked, because I've got three different styles of Red Wing boots, all with a half size difference. Each pair fits great but all shoes are not created equal, I guess.

: I sent an e-mail to Alden and they are sending me a spec sheet, so I hope that clears up info problems that I have.

: Thanks again for the post,
: John
: : : I live just a short drive away from Carmel (home of Clint Eastwood!) and am hoping to get a pair of Alden boots from their store (thanks to Indy Diggs for this info).

: : : Are there any questions anyone would like me to ask?

: : : Thanks,
: : : John
: : Sure. Why are their 405 Aldens $10 higher than anywhere else in the US? Just kidding, but seriously, be advised that there are many other outlets in every state of the country that can get these boots directly from Aldens, and at a lower price. Regards. Michaelson

Glad to help. If you checked out the Indy Diggs, the specs that are printed there are the Alden's spec sheets, as those were provided to me by Aldens, and I faxed them to Mike for the Diggs. If you get anything different, please us know. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]