Re: GOING OUT WITH A BANG!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Frank from spider-tk034.proxy.aol.com on January 27, 1999 at 00:05:58:

In Reply to: GOING OUT WITH A BANG! posted by INDIANA GJR on May 24, 1998 at 23:58:04:

I work as a bartender in an unpscale LA hotel. The other day a BIG actor came in and sat down at the bar and ordered a scotch on the rocks. I am a huge fan of this man (I won't name him but I will say that he's been on TV and was in PULP FICTION)
I wanted to ask him for his autograph but where I work that is cause for dismisal so I just shut up and poured his alcohol. After about three drinks he started to complain to me (peopel always whine to bartenders) about the big movie he was shooting. He said that the director was being diffacult and and the prop man screwed up and, the usal, and I thought very littel of it, until he metioned that the film was Indiana Jone: The Lost City of Atlantas.
I have always been a huge fan of the series and of Harrison Ford so I gladly poured this man another drink and began to ask about the plot and cast. He said that the plot involves Idiana trying the beat the NAZIs to the lost city of atlantis. Harrison Ford is back as the titel charecter, with Wynona Ryder playing his long lost daughter, Demi Moore as his love interest,Jack Nickholson as a US Navy Captain, Nicolas Cage as something that was unclear and Ralph Finnes as the evil Nazi and Denis Hopper as a bad guy as well. I guess Matt Damon is also cast but this guy said that he didn't have any scenes with Matt, and I guess no one except Steven has seen the completed script. The script, which was, by the way, written by George Lucas orignaly but I guess a dialouge polish and what wound up being a major re-write was done by, listen to this, Quienten "The man" Tarrintino. This movie is going to rock!the actor was so drunk by this point that he didn't remember when it would be released, or maybe they didn't tell him, but I have it on good authority it may open agianst the new Star Wars (and will probebly be a much better movie) which would mean that it will open this summer!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]