Re: Alden's Boots

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaleson from em12-686.utsi.edu on January 27, 1999 at 11:24:37:

In Reply to: Re: Alden's Boots posted by Dale Dassel on January 26, 1999 at 22:58:51:

: : :
: : : : Went to a foot doctor this morning for the first time. Without getting into any details, the results of the tests showed a need for correction of a problem in both of my feet, and the recommended shoes were (taking a deep breath) Alden's model 405 boots! The irony is not lost on me. I've seen every way there is that we all want a pair. I guess I'm the first on the forum who has been told I NEED a pair. I'm still in a state of shock. The doctor couldn't understand my lack of concern after hearing this news. If he only knew. Regards. Michaelson

: : : That is too funny. Just please tell me that your health insurance will pay for the boots and your story will be absolutely perfect!

: : : Still laughing,
: : : John

: : Yep, that remains to be seen. Being technically an employee of the State of Tennessee, insurance is dicey at best. They approve the silliest things, but deny stuff needed. I wonder what category this would fall in. Either way, the door is open. Stranger and stranger. Regards. Michaelson

: Michaelson- you ROCK!!! I mean, talk about awesome luck!!!
: I don't think my dad quite bought the "I NEED Alden shoes" bit,
: but it took a little persuasion. But you REALLY need them!!!
: Now you have no choice but to treat yourself to what is possibly
: the finest, most comfortable, and good-looking boots on the face
: of the earth. GO FOR IT!!! :)

: Your pal,

: Dale

Yes, Dale, after much deliberation, I think I may seriously think about looking into acquiring a pair. I hope my running through the door of the company won't give my interest. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]