Re: OK, OK, I'll give.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-28-195.snantx.swbell.net on January 27, 1999 at 19:49:00:

In Reply to: Re: OK, OK, I'll give. posted by LFM on January 27, 1999 at 19:15:40:

: : that people were stil interested in my little secret. Truth is, it isn't something I'm doing here at the Forum; it's something I did a while back. I almost take pride in knowing that there are people out there begging for my secret. It's not something illegal, it's not something lewd or vulgar in any way, but it is weird. I make take it with me to the grave. Or maybe...wait a minute. I have a splendid idea. A crafty idea. Maybe I'll do it. Oooh, the suspense of it all...
: : But seriously, if you really want to know my secret, e-mail me individually. Then you have to swear not to divulge my secret to this Forum. Does this please all parties?

: : Check six.

: : -Mithrandir-

: Excuse me? I'm just kidding. Your sure though, that if I email you privately that you'll tell? If not I'm going to hold it against you. Torture for the rest of your life.

Absitively, posolutely. I'll tell you, but only if you e-mail me. And you have to swear not to tell it here. Then I'll e you back and tell you. Honest to goodness. I stake my reputation as an honest person on the line.

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: