Re: Funniest Indy goof?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ericao from pm02-248.lsbg.fl.iag.net on January 27, 1999 at 23:38:38:

In Reply to: Funniest Indy goof? posted by Swordmaster on January 27, 1999 at 23:26:49:

There are a couple things that get to me. . .particularly in the Last Crusade. They aren't exactly ~funny~. . .but they are goofs and they do bother me. Like when Indy and Elsa are in the catacombs and Indy's torch is literally dripping flames onto the petroleum. Wouldn't that set the place on fire? And why did the Brotherhood come storming out of the library/church like they knew that Indy and Elsa had survived? They couldn't have known that! Oh. . .and how could all the people on the zephillin understand English? "No ticket!" Shouldn't Indy have said that in German with English sub-text? And then there's the infamous 3-inch hair on Indy's face when he realizes that Elsa is a traitor, and the whole tank scene where the strap that was keeping Indy from getting back onto the tank miraculously disappears. I wouldn't care so much about these little things if I didn't hold the Indy films up to such high standards, but since I do. . .these goofs really tick me off.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]