Re: Is the hat worth it?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Satipo from 209-81-59.ipt.aol.com on January 29, 1999 at 05:00:44:

In Reply to: Is the hat worth it? posted by bullwhip on January 28, 1999 at 20:42:15:

: hello. I have a choice for a gift for my birthday. i can either get the David Morgan whip or the Herbert Johnson hat. I would rather have the hat but I will never be able to afford the whip. Is the hat that great? Does it look as good as it does in the movies? Is is worth the money? Which style do I need to get? Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks.

: bullwhip

It depends on your intentions. The hat is more practical in every day life (for most, I would assume). The bullwhip requires more space to use and more maintenance. If they are both to be kept in a glass cabinet then either will do, although I think that the bullwhip would be more of a talking point with visitors, because less people own a bullwhip than own a hat.

If you still have trouble deciding, why not try for both? Say to the generous party that its not really a case of either or, but more a case of this and that if you are to come closer to completing your Indy ensemble.

Adios senior,

Satipo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: