Re: Sore Subject

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts1-h1-48-47.ispmodems.net on January 29, 1999 at 13:08:18:

In Reply to: Sore Subject posted by Groo on January 29, 1999 at 12:40:50:

: I appologize if I seemed a bit rash/harsh/abrassive/argumentative but, I just get so sick of people branding the "I have the official Indy gloves!!!" when nobody knows for sure. I think that it is very thoughtful of you to offer to help people interested in obtaininig this type of glove. I am sure they are good, dependable & durable gloves, but why go out of your way to get something rare and hard to obtain when you don't know if it is what you are looking for.
: It would be like if Indy went off to the Phillipine Islands in search of the milk of the Black and White Cow, when the farmer down the road has all the milk you can drink and you can taste before you buy.(Hey, that sounds like a good chapter idea for the forum novel)
: I see this kind of attitude on Ebay all the time, just because it has a special name attached to it, people go nuts/obsesive and they must acquire it at any price. I didn't mean to say you are wrong and I am right, only that my option is just as viable a solution to our authentic Indy-stuff acquiring needs.
: Kicking in the right direction this time Regards,
: Groo

Right on Groo! Sorry I got angry too. Apologies, John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: