disneyland lawyers fined for stonewalling in indiana jones lawsuit

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by indycsb from spider-th012.proxy.aol.com on January 29, 1999 at 17:27:50:

the following comes from an information c.c. mail that is put out to disney cast members, they take info from all types of sources and on all things that might interest the walt disney co. and put this info out about every two weeks. this article is word for word what was written in the c.c. mail. the article itself was taken from a l.a. times article that appeared on jan 14th.( i hope i gave proper credit to everyone, unfortunately i dont know the authors name)

"A court official has fined Disneyland attorneys $7,050 for stonewalling efforts to obtain documents in alawsuit filed by a L.A. woman who suffered a brain hemorrage while riding on the indiana jones adventure.the attorney representing Zipora Jacob, who alleges that she was injured on the attraction three years ago, says the Disney lawyers have resisted providing documents regarding injury claims and the safety aspect of the ride. Disney officials have declined to discuss the case, except to say that Ms. Jacobs is the only person to ever complain of such an injury on the popular attraction."

once again i hope all the credit for the story has been given to the right people.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]