Re: Sorry Michaelson but there are four lunchboxes

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on March 08, 1999 at 16:40:38:

In Reply to: Re: Sorry Michaelson but there are four lunchboxes posted by Indy Jones Fan on March 08, 1999 at 16:11:10:

: : : Hello all,
: : : Well I was wondering if there was any store that would carry them considering they don't make them any more. I looked at E-bay but they are going for around 50.00 dollars right now, and the maximum might be higher. Well thanks for reading my post!!! SweetPea

: : : P.S. How many different designs are there? I have seen two.

: : You are correct, there were two different boxes with different scenes from the movie on the front and back, though the sides are identical. I know, I own both in mint condition. Regards. Michaelson

:
: There are four Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom lunchboxes. I Know because I own all four. The styles are: 1) Indy and Willie on front-Indy stopping mine car on back. 2) Indy with sword on front-Indy stopping mine car on back. 3) Indy with sword on front- Indy, Willie, and Shortround on back. 4) Indy and Willie on front- Indy, Willie, and Shortround on back. I am an avid Indiana Jones collector and I have over 400 individual items from all over the world. Just trying to be helpful. Regards, Indy Jones Fan

Interesting. Are all four made by Thermos? They only catalog the two I mentioned. I have over 450 items plus or minus myself. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]