Re: Four Lunchboxes

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Jones Fan from crazyhorse-39.fuse.net on March 08, 1999 at 18:53:45:

In Reply to: Re: Sorry Michaelson but there are four lunchboxes posted by Michaelson on March 08, 1999 at 16:40:38:

: : There are four Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom lunchboxes. I Know because I own all four. The styles are: 1) Indy and Willie on front-Indy stopping mine car on back. 2) Indy with sword on front-Indy stopping mine car on back. 3) Indy with sword on front- Indy, Willie, and Shortround on back. 4) Indy and Willie on front- Indy, Willie, and Shortround on back. I am an avid Indiana Jones collector and I have over 400 individual items from all over the world. Just trying to be helpful. Regards, Indy Jones Fan

: Interesting. Are all four made by Thermos? They only catalog the two I mentioned. I have over 450 items plus or minus myself. Regards. Michaelson

All four are made by Thermos. What I have numbered as 1) and 2) only have the "Indiana Jones" logo and do not actually say "Temple of Doom" although the images clearly are. What I numbered as 3) and 4) Have both "Indiana Jones" and "Temple of Doom" on the boxes. The images basically are the same on all four boxes but they are in different configurations. Regards again, Indy Jones Fan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]