Re: Check it out!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on March 24, 1998 at 10:06:25:

In Reply to: Re: Check it out! posted by Glen Penney on March 23, 1998 at 13:24:22:

: : For any of you who are interested in seeing what sorts of books are available for the Indiana Jones Roleplaying Game from West End Games I now have a page with pictures and information on all of the books I own. Even if you're not interested in roleplaying, these books contain a lot of interesting information for Indy fans!

: I think Titanic is the best movie ever made you sorry losers. I've seen it 12 times so far. I even have the script downloaded from the net and know it by heart. I'm so glad that it is now the number one movie of all time. ( I know Star Wars made most of its money 20 years ago when ticket prices were alot chepaer but I failed my course in economics that dealt with inflation. So you sorry losers Titanic Rules ha ha ha ha ha.
: I bite my thumb at thee Indy Fans.

Well, let's see now, based upon you're information above, you're a part of the herd that has been spending around $7.00 a pop to see the new "Love Boat". If you paid the listed average cost of $7.00 12 times, you've already invested $84.00 in your hobby, with nothing to show for it except a pocketfull of ticket stubs. You've taken the time to memorize the script, after making a hardcopy, and proclaim to the global internet that this movie "rules". How nice for you to inform us of your life and time involved in your pursuit of your interests. Why not start your own webpage and forum, you may find kindred spirits who feel as you do. Check back in 17 years and let us know how large a following you have found for this movie in terms of world wide interest and collecting, both entertainment wise, as well as internationally referred to, and we'll all salute your flag. Until then, Glen, I'm not sure I understand what you're all pumped up about. If the creators of the IJ movies had access to the type of computer effects in 1981 that the Titanic had, I think we'd have all been even more blown away than we were with what they did. Good luck to you, and see you in 17 years with your report card. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]