P.S.~

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aaron from 204.221.24.13 on March 28, 1999 at 00:05:31:

In Reply to: Congrats to walker! posted by Aaron on March 27, 1999 at 23:53:25:

Woops, I forgot to honor Mack's work on the Forum Novel. Sorry, it had just been so long...and his name isn't taken from the trilogy! I mean really, how am I supposed to remember it then, huh? :)

~Aaron

: walker, I must say, you did a fine job with Indy and the Golden Death. I just read it--and re-read the first parts--and I am impressed. I'd like to thank you for taking the work that Toht, Mola Ram, and I did and actually turning it into something readable. :) I found it to be a very entertaining piece of writing.

: I appologize for abandoning the Forum Novel. Truth be told, I abandoned the Forum alltogether, as well as this sight. Actually...with Star Wars: Episode I quickly approaching, my interests were swayed from Indy and I abandoned the trilogy for a time. But now, the countdown to summer of 2001 has begun...

: Once again, walker, thanks. If you ever need an extra writer for another one of Indy's Forum endeavors, just send me an email. Lord knows that if you left me a message on the Forum I would never see it. :) Not to say that Micah isn't still doing the spectacular job he always has done--he is.

: Farewell,
: ~Aaron

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: