Re: make your own grail-dairy!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by shelly from proxy-531.public.rwc.webtv.net on April 07, 1999 at 04:03:25:

In Reply to: make your own grail-dairy! posted by habsburg on December 09, 1998 at 16:52:56:

: In August I went to Venice.
: When I went strolling around from San Marco I came along a real cool paper-ware store(I think there are even 2 stores on that road- it must be C.Spadaria-itīs the street directly under the famous clock with the Moores).They sold leather-covers but also leather-covered dairys and note-books.
: I bought a dairy-cover made of red leather even with inlaid Murano-glas for my girlfriend(over-priced like everything in Venice for ~80$), but they also had the "classic Indy-dairy"in brown leather dairy,featuring the Marus lion.
: I think: why buy the replica if you can have the "real thing"-you can write your own experiences in that dairy-(for the coffee stains I would recomend an over-priced café at the Piazza di San Marco-or better go to a Kaffehaus in my country-Austria).
: -Well anyway I know what Iīll put in it(eg-I studied 1 year in Japan and will return there, Iīll visit my gf in China next year usw...)
: Maybe you guys all live in the us, but next time youīre in Europe check it out-as an Indy-fan Venice is a must anyway.
: Itīs the first time I post anything on the net, so maybe my comment was too personal, non-informative or sth for this forum-but hey, if you guys donīt like it, I just put it in my new dairy and be relieved of it!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]