"Sajnu will guide you."

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sajnu from host-209-214-176-52.cae.bellsouth.net on May 07, 1999 at 21:22:01:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures! posted by Ben, friend of Indy on May 06, 1999 at 07:56:50:

Hi Ben, here's the codes. To keep this simple, I won't use the names of the symbols, just what they look like. I'll also number each one.
So, 1=triangle, 2=upside down u, 3=Y with a line down middle, 4=E, 5=I with a circle in middle

The following are the passwords for the Easy level, since there's not any difference when playing on the other two settings (other than difficulty).
This lets you enjoy the movie-themed stages without having to focus so much on staying alive!
I've got the other difficulty codes, but I'll give you a Game Genie code that'll let you play through those without dying so you can get all the codes.
I'm also providing the Game Genie code just in case it's true that these codes won't work on your copy of the game.

Raiders: A. 5,4,3,2 B. 2,1,4,5 C. 3,4,4,5
Temple: D. 1,5,1,2 E. 1,5,2,4 F. 5,1,5,3
Crusade: G. 5,2,3,2 H. 1,3,5,2 I. 4,2,1,4 J. 5,3,1,5

The letters tell you what at point in the stage the code will place you.
Since they aren't given before every level, you sometimes have to play through several levels,
to get to a level you want, even with the code. It's split up as follows:

Raiders: 1.Temple 2.Boulder (A) 3.Nepal 4.Bar (B) 5.Cairo 6.Hay Ride 7. Cairo at Night
8.Dig Site 9.Well of Souls 10.Escape (C) 11.Island 12.Ark

Temple: (D) 1.Club Obi-Wan 2.Shanghai (E) 3.Raft 4.Pankot Palace (F) 5.Temple of Doom
6.Mine 7.Mine Car 8.Rope Bridge

Crusade: (G) 1.Venice (H)2.Castle 3.Outside Castle (I) Zeppelin 5.Bi-plane
(J) 6.Tank 7.Three Trials 8.Donovan

Here's the Game Genie codes. You can still die if you fall off a cliff, or get left behind in the
fire during the Bar level. Otherwise, you can breeze through the game and not even the Boulder can
harm you! Plus, I always thought they made the last level much harder than the rest of the game, so
that won't give any trouble either!

Invicibility: C2B4-4D64
Infinite Grenades: C2B6-37OF
Infinite Continues: 3CAB-CE82

Hope this wasn't too much! I wrote all of this down years ago when the game came out because I loved the game, but couldn't find
any good reference for it. So good luck and enjoy the game.

PS. In case you haven't figured it out yet, during the Bar level in Nepal, you need to quickly
make your way to the top of the Bar. Once there you fight Toht.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]