Re: How many of you have Indy posters up???

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROB T. from 162.10.138.28 on June 24, 1999 at 03:13:12:

In Reply to: How many of you have Indy posters up??? posted by Meg on June 24, 1999 at 02:21:31:

First, Meg, I'm glad you liked my little reminiscence about "Raiders." It was so long I wasn't sure anyone would read it.
I have the "Raiders" poster and the "Last Crusade" one but I don't have them up anymore. They're in a mailing tube along with my posters for "Gone With the Wind" "Casablanca" "Wizard of OZ" and a bunch of other films.
In my first apartment I had one room with posters all over from maybe ten different films. On my Indy wall I had the two posters tacked up and I ringed them with a bullwhip and hung a fedora on the wall where it would overlap the corner of the "Raiders" poster. It looked very cool.
If I were doing it know I'd frame the two posters and have the whip coiled and hanging from one corner, the fedora on another corner and hang a wested-type jacket on one side with a gun and holster to make it look like Indy had left all his stuff with me to care for til he needed it again.

I may just do that when I move to a new place.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]