Chapter 27

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tessa from 138.87.163.9 on July 12, 1999 at 08:21:27:

In Reply to: --->Chapter 26 <--- posted by Deirdre on July 12, 1999 at 02:24:10:

Chapter 27
While Anthoy was recuperating, the Joneses headed out to the desert on horseback towards the Placido de Cortez. Eric looked around and said,
"Ok, what's the plan?"
Indy looked at his children and said, "You and Michael will go to the back of the temple with these," as he pointed to the pack which contained their guns.
"What about me, Henry?" Lauren asked.
Indy frowned a bit at the name and said, "You're coming with me to ambush them. You still have your gun?"
"Loaded and ready," as she looked ahead, and pointed, "That's it."
Indy nodded as he rode up along side Lauren and said, "Don't do anything foolish."
"Me?" grinning a bit, "Not a chance."

Juan and Petr was in the temple's altar and placed the spear on the table. Juan motioned to the Aztec priest next to him and said, "Now, we must get ready for the ceremony."
"Are you sure its' real?" Petr asked.
"It's the same one I have read about, Petr," patting his back, "No need to worry."
"What about the Joneses?"
"If I know them, they will try to get the spear back. And since we need a human sacrifice, it will be to our advantage."
Juan chuckled menacingly as the priest said, "It is time. Do you have the sacrifice?"
Juan's ears rose as he heard the sound of horses and said, "it just arrived."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]